Standard Chartered Bank Home loan: If you have a dream of building a house and you want to fulfill it, then you can join with Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan.
Standard Chartered Bank offers you home loans up to Rs.35 crores and you can take a maximum tenure of 25 years to repay this home loan. You can apply for Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan both online and offline.
If you are looking to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan then this article is important for you. Today in this article, we will provide you with complete information about Standard Chartered Bank Home loan interest rates, home loan types, eligibility, required documents, and how to apply for the loan.
What is a Standard Chartered Bank home loan?
Standard Chartered Bank offers home loan facilities to its customers just like other banks. If you are short of funds and are thinking of building a house, then you can get involved with Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan. Standard Chartered Bank offers a variety of home loan schemes to its customers. Standard Chartered Bank does not charge you any prepayment charges. You can calculate the home loan EMI by visiting the official website of the bank. You can apply for a home loan by visiting the official website of the bank or by visiting the nearest branch.
Overview of Standard Chartered Bank Home loan
|loan name||Standard Chartered Bank Home loan|
|name of lender||standard Chartered Bank|
|loan amount||up to Rs 35 crore|
|Rate of interest||Starting at 8.40% p.a.|
|Processing fee||Up to 1% of the sanctioned loan amount|
|loan tenure||25 years|
Interest Rate of Standard Chartered Bank Home loan
The interest rate for Standard Chartered Bank Home loan starts from 8.40% per annum. If you are an existing Standard Chartered Bank customer and have a good CIBIL score, you can avail of a home loan at a lower interest rate.
Type of Standard Chartered Bank Home loan
Standard Chartered Home Loan
Standard Chartered Home Saver
Standard Chartered Home Loan
- You can avail of cashback facilities under this loan.
- In this home loan, you have to pay less interest.
- You can also get insurance benefits from this loan.
- If you have any kind of problem, then you can solve your problem by contacting the banking helpline number.
- You can also transfer your existing home loan.
- You can also avail of the facility of a top-up loan on the home loan.
- Under this loan, you will be given tax benefits as per section 24(b), 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961.
Standard Chartered Home Saver
- You can transfer your existing loan.
- You can avail of tax benefits as per section 24(b) and 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- In this, you can withdraw and deposit your money anytime.
- the benefit of insurance cover
- If you have any kind of problem with this loan, then you can solve your problem by contacting the banking helpline number.
- Doorstep services are also provided to you in this.
- Bank of Baroda E- Mudra Loan 2023: loan of Rs 20 lakh will be available from the Bank of Baroda know how to apply
- SBI Education loan: Get an education loan easily, do this one thing as soon as possible?
Eligibility of Standard Chartered Bank Home loan
- Any salaried and self-employed individual can apply for Standard Chartered Home Loan.
- The minimum age of the applicant to avail Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan should be 23 years.
- The maximum age of the salaried person has been fixed at 60 years and the maximum age of the self-employed person has been fixed at 70 years.
- Home loan eligibility is determined on the basis of your age, income, spending pattern, employment status, credit score, type of property, loan amount, etc.
- photo identification
- Accommodation quantity
- proof of age
- 2 Months Salary Slip for Salaried Individual, Latest Year Form 16, Last 3 Months Bank Statement
- Latest 2 Years Income Tax Return, Computation of Income, Balance Sheet and Capital Account Statement for Self Employed Individual, Latest 2 Years P&L Statement
- property-related documents
Apply Online for a Standard Chartered Bank Home loan
- To apply online, first of all, you have to visit the official website of Standard Chartered Bank.
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open in front of you, in which you will have to click on the option of Mortgages.
- After clicking on it, information related to home loans will be displayed in front of you.
- After reading all the information, you have to click on the option of Apply Now to apply.
- Now a form will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter all the required information and submit the form.
- Once the form is submitted, a representative from Standard Chartered Bank will get in touch with you and proceed with your loan process.
Offline Process for Standard Chartered Bank Home loan
- To apply offline, first, you have to visit the nearest branch of Standard Chartered Bank.
- You will have to contact the bank employee by going to the branch.
- The bank employee will provide you with complete information related to Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan.
- After that, your documents will be verified at the branch and you will be given a form to apply.
- You have to fill out the form carefully in clear words and attach your necessary documents with the form.
- After the form is complete, you will have to submit this form to the bank itself.
- After this, if you fulfill all the conditions of the bank, then you will be given a home loan, the amount of which will be transferred to your account.
- This way, you will be able to complete the offline application process for Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan.
Customer Care Number of Standard Chartered Bank Home loan
|Ludhiana, Bhopal, Surat, Jaipur, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Allahabad, Cochin/Ernakulam, Indore, Lucknow, Coimbatore, Nagpur, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Rajkot, Amritsar, Vadodara||6601 444 / 3940 444|
|Siliguri||1800 345 5000 (For domestic dialing within India only)|
|Noida, Gurgaon||011 – 39404444 / 011 – 66014444|
|Bangalore Ahmedabad, Mumbai Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune||6601 4444 / 3940 4444|
|Jalgaon, Saharanpur, Dehradun, Guwahati, Mysore, Vishakhapatnam, Cuttack, Mathura, Proddatur, Thiruvananthapuram,||1800 345 1000 (For domestic dialing within India only)|
|Official Website||Click Here|