Out of the top 100 universities in the world, 48 universities are from the USA. There is no doubt about the quality of education provided in the USA. But is that the only attractive thing about the country? Not at all! Here is what draws students:
Popular Universities to Study in USA Needless to stress, the USA has some of the finest universities the world has ever seen. 15 of the top 20 universities are American, according to Times Higher Education. Universities like MIT, Stanford, and Harvard are every student’s dream.
- Has 385 years of legacy and is the oldest institution in the USA
- Harvard grads get an average of 182,000 USD per year in pay.
- Acceptance rate: 4.7%
- Diverse student body with 17,000 international students
- High-achieving alumni network with four presidents, 46 Olympians, 84 Nobel laureates, over 90 Pulitzer prizewinners, and several famous people
- Graduates get hired by top recruiters like Amazon Web Services, ByteDance, Dell, eBay, and Facebook.
- Learn from the experts and scholars in any field
- The campus is like an entire city in itself
- Great founders from Stanford have launched businesses like Linkedin, Hewlett-Packard, and Sun Microsystems.
- Affordable due to the vast scholarships it provides
- Ivy League college with just a 6.3% acceptance rate
- 95% of graduates were employed within 90 days of graduation
13th place in the QS Best Student Cities index
Home to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Harvard University
Second-best ranking for ’employer activity in the index
Popular Programs to Study in USA
Quality of Life
Thousands of individuals live in the USA from different regions. Regardless of where you decide to attend school, you’ll experience an area with a rich history and distinctive customs.
With a degree certificate from the USA, it is definite that you have every chance to score a great job. The USA also has high-paying jobs, and students earn an average salary of $50,000 to $60,000. Additionally, you are permitted to work up to 20 hours per week and can supplement your income with internships and part-time employment while still studying.
The US is the global leader in technology and science. As a student, you will have access to state-of-the-art research and technology. Studying with such facilities only adds value to your practical knowledge and employability rate. When you Study in the USA, you become a part of a system with global recognition, long-term career value, and modern educational assets. In the USA, the possibilities for your success are endless, and there is never a dead end for hope.