Popular Universities in Canada University of Hertfordshire Courses and FeesThe average annual tuition fee at the University of Hertfordshire for international students for undergraduate and postgraduate programs is around $15L.Undergraduate programs are typically three years, and master’s degree programs are of one-year duration at the University
Popular Universities in Canada University of Courses and Fees Hertfordshire. Certain courses may require additional expenses like field trips or specialized equipment. Depending on the course, purchasing materials such as art supplies or laboratory overalls may be necessary. Additionally, students may be responsible for contributing to the cost of a field trip.
Popular Universities in Canada
- Popular Universities in Canada, popularly known as UToronto, is a public research university located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and was founded in 1827. The university has been one of Canada’s foremost institutions in learning and research.
- The university offers over 700 undergraduate courses, 200 postgraduate courses, and various research-driven programs. These courses are available in various disciplines, such as business, engineering, humanities, arts, medicine, and education.
- The university is ranked highly in the QS World Rankings at 26 due to its research and innovative edge. UToronto’s research in stem cells, electron microscopy, and the discovery of insulin has made the university earn its place among the world’s best.
- The University of Toronto has three campuses through which it operates. The first one is located in Downtown Toronto, St. George. The second is in Mississauga, and the third one is located in Scarborough.
- UToronto has one of North America’s largest and most successful intercollegiate sports programs, with over 900 Varsity players on 44 teams across 26 sports.
- Conestoga, one of Ontario’s most well-established institutions, offers options in various fields in its schools, namely the School of Business, Creative Industries, and Language & Communication.
- Conestoga College has a 50-year legacy of providing a world-class education to nearly 23,000 students globally. It is also the only college to provide accredited engineering degree programs in Ontario.
- Conestoga offers a range of graduate, post-graduate, diploma, undergraduate, and apprenticeship programs. The college also offers 65+ co-op programs at the moment.
- Their first-class education covers 150 acres of the top facilities, including fully equipped modern labs, wellness centers, state-of-the-art labs, and a sports complex.
- The university has consistently ranked among Canada’s Top 100 colleges based on variables like student education, employer satisfaction, and placements.
Programs and Fees per year
Masters (other degrees)
₹13.18 Lakhs – ₹14.46 Lakhs
₹16.61 Lakhs – ₹16.61 Lakhs
₹8.82 Lakhs – ₹15.14 Lakhs
₹9.70 Lakhs – ₹42.90 Lakhs
₹13.18 Lakhs – ₹14.46 Lakhs
₹15.14 Lakhs – ₹15.14 Lakhs
₹13.82 Lakhs – ₹15.14 Lakhs
₹14.46 Lakhs – ₹15.95 Lakhs
₹13.18 Lakhs – ₹15.14 Lakhs
₹13.18 Lakhs – ₹19.11 Lakhs
₹13.18 Lakhs – ₹14.46 Lakhs
The University of Hertfordshire is one of the most inexpensive institutions in the UK for international students.It offers many programs across humanities, social sciences, science, technology, business and management, each providing several options for specializations.Some of the most popular courses at the University of Hertfordshire are Engineering, Biological Sciences, Law, Physics, Astronomy and Mathematics. Most courses cost around ₹15L to ₹17L per year in tuition fees.
- The University of Alberta is a public research university established in 1908. The university is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It ranks at No. 113 in the QS University Rankings. The student-to-faculty ratio is around 11:1.
- The University of Alberta has five campuses named North Campus, South Campus, Campus Saint-Jean, Augustana Campus, and Enterprise Square Campus in different locations. The North Campus is located on the banks of the river North Saskatchewan. It is the main campus of the University of Alberta and comprises around 200 acres of land. The University of Alberta comprises 18 faculties. All the faculties are divided into different schools and various course programs.
- The university offers several professional and academic programs, including 200 undergraduate, 500 postgraduate, and research programs. It also provides 300 extension programs and 40 credential programs. The university offers a Professional Development Course that trains students to help them understand the curriculum and sharpen their skills.
- Some famous alumni of the University of Alberta include former Canadian Prime Minister Joe Clark, Canadian Actress Sara Canning, businessman Daryl Katz, and historian George, Stanley.
- All the campuses include accommodation with the essential facilities required by students. The average accommodation rent ranges from CAD 800 to CAD 1000 per month. The average tuition fee is around CAD 32,321 per year for undergraduate programs. The University of Alberta also offers scholarships up to CAD 9000 for the first year for international students.
- Centennial College, established in 1966 as a local community college in Ontario, Canada, is the oldest publicly funded college in the state, with a presence in countries like China, Brazil, India, and South Korea.
- Programs at the institute promote experiential learning with co-op education, laboratory instruction, and industry placements. It offers more than 260 programs across seven specialized academic schools.
- The institute provides high-quality Canadian education that is employment-focused and hands-on. The faculty encourages students to strengthen their soft skills and helps them with resumes and job applications throughout the recruitment period.
- The college has ties to the business world, which gives them the power to influence how well their pupils are being taught to satisfy market expectations.
- The Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, founded in 1967, has four main campuses in Peterborough and Greater Toronto area. The Newnham campus is the largest in Canada, with over 30,000 full-time students and 70,000 continuing education students registering annually.
- The college admits more than 7000 international students from around 150 countries around the globe, allowing them to experience a rich and diverse culture in an inclusive environment.
- Seneca College aims to offer students the best experience mimicking real-world situations to provide them with skills to face challenges and find solutions through co-ops and work-term opportunities.
- Seneca Works has a setup to help students plan their careers while studying. It has an acceptance rate of 85%, which is excellent for international students.
- Students with disabilities get to experience a fully accessible system. The college also provides complimentary airport pickup, housing and accommodation assistance, orientation for international students, assistance with visas, etc., to help make the transition easier for international students.
- University Canada West is a private university in British Columbia, Canada. The university welcomes students from around 100 countries every year.
- The university has a student-to-faculty ratio of 10:1, with an average class size of 21, making education more interactive. It offers admission in the globally recognized ACBSP program and NCMA-accredited MBA courses online and offline.
- University Canada West offers international students various scholarships, awards, and bursaries.
- UCW made a record of providing 100% placement to its students within six months of graduation.
- The University of Windsor, founded in 1857, is located in southern Canada. It has 16,231+ students from over 100 countries, with 23% coming from the international student community.
- The college has 190 undergraduate students and 65 graduate and doctorate programs. Education, arts, social sciences, humanities, engineering, graduate studies, law, nursing, science, human kinetics, and the Odette School of Business are among the nine faculties.
- The college has several departments like the EPICentre (Entrepreneurship, Practice, and Innovation Centre), WEtech Alliance, CAW Centre, St. Denis Centre, and the Essex Centre of Research.
- Students can get on- and off-campus jobs while attending the University of Windsor. This institution also enables international students to acquire a work permit that leads to permanent residency after graduation.
- Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology is named one of the best universities in Ontario. The college is Canada’s largest university, with the London, Ontario campus often called “A city within a city.”
- The college’s mission is to educate and equip students with relevant information in today’s world. The college provides courses in applied arts, business, health care, human services, hospitality, and technology, among other fields. There are over 200 degrees, diplomas, apprenticeships, and certification programs.
- The college is committed to providing a practical education tailored to the corporate world’s needs. Many hospitality students, for example, have admitted that there is no better college for hospitality than Fanshawe because the institution has its restaurant where students can put their learning into action.
- The goal of such a comprehensive learning structure is to reach out to at least 43,000 students each year which the college does almost effortlessly. Among the 43,000 students, at least 7,700 are international students from different countries like China, India, Korea, Vietnam, Africa, Turkey, Russia, and Ukraine.
- Algoma University, founded in 1965 as Algoma College, is spread over three campuses, namely, Sault Ste. Marie, Timmins, and Brampton. This University was conferred the status of a private university in 2005 and has expanded hugely.
- Located in the heart of Brampton city, the campus offers a variety of courses. It is well known for its BBA courses in various disciplines via accelerated courses in less than 20 months.
- The rankings of the institutions, courses, fees, scholarships, and admission requirements, are all mentioned in this article.
- With experienced faculty, constant industrial visits for real-time understanding, and internship guidance, this is one of the best universities in the country for students to hone their skills and graduate.
- The notable alums are Joanne Robertson (author), Kevin Hodson (ice hockey player), Ryan Hardern (Olympic Gold Medalist), etc.
- Thompson Rivers University is a public institution in British Columbia, Canada, offering vocational, research, and training degrees. The university provides over 200 programs, with around 140 full-time, 60 online/open learning, and some offline programs.
- In addition to offline classes, students also access learning material online. The university offers its students various opportunities to make a living alongside their degrees, both on-campus and off-campus.
- The university has made numerous international partnerships through its TRU world division and is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) at various degree levels.
- The university has 12 athletics teams for various sports, including basketball, volleyball, badminton, rugby, swimming, baseball, and soccer.
- Cape Breton University is a public university in Nova Scotia, Canada. It is an open research university comprising three institutes: the Xavier Junior College, Nova Scotia Eastern Institute of Technology, and the College of Cape Breton.
- It is the only university that grants post-secondary degrees within the Cape Breton Regional Municipality and on Cape Breton Island. Cape Breton University ranks well above the national averages for faculty-student interaction and service learning.
- Cape Breton University offers excellent research opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students. The college has a Center for local, regional, national, and international research
- The estimated cost to study at Cape Breton University is 28,000 CAD; in contrast, students can get jobs with packages up to 60,000 CAD.
- With a legacy of over 100 years, the University of Saskatchewan has emerged as one of the leading universities in Canada. Besides its research and infrastructure, the university is known for its beautiful campus, including art galleries, museums, and activity complexes.
- Apart from its prime location, students can enjoy various cultural and fitness activities developed by the college. You will find over 100 campus clubs that cater to varied interests. These clubs help boost interactions between like-minded individuals.
- The college has multiple avenues for students to engage, showing an increased interest in its international student population. International students are encouraged to be part of the executive body, programming, and leadership.
Leeds Beckett is one of the most affordable universities in the UK. The university charges a tuition fee of $13L-$15L per year for full-time international students studying undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Undergraduate programs usually take three years to complete, and post-graduate programs will require a year or two, depending on your chosen course. Courses such as MBA are of 18 months and include a work-placement opportunity.
The tuition varies depending on the program’s duration, degree level and additional services such as placements.